The C/V Katrina Lynn is named after the youngest daughter. This boat is a 28-foot Bayliner Trophy with a 10-foot beam. It has a v-berth down below with a built in head (bathroom). The cabin is enclosed with a heater and table that seats four people. This vessel has all the updated communication and navigation equipment including a first aid kit with both parties CPR certified. All the safety equipment required by the US Coast Guard is up-to-date every year. Packing a 144 gallon fuel tank and powered by a Volvo Penta 5.7 fueled injected engine with dual prop out drive can get you to the best fishing grounds around.
A 9.9 auxiliary motor is used for trolling for salmon but also nice to have on hand for any unexpected emergencies. This vessel is fully equipped for fishing with downriggers, Furuno fish finder, Penn reels and salmon poles plus all the tackle needed for your charter fishing trip.
The Katrina Lynn has a three star safety rating on equipment and both Skip and Louise are enrolled in a random drug-testing program.
- A USCG safety certified vessel with fish finder, VHF Marine Radio and GPS.
- A comfortable boat with a heated cabin, large fishing deck, all the fishing gear needed.
- Bottled water, assorted soft drinks, and coffee are provided.
- Fishing license and king stamp can be purchased on board.
- Lunch & snacks are not included.
- No fish processing, but it is available.
- Gratuities not included but gratefully accepted.
Ketchikan, AK 99901 || (907) 247-8489 || firstname.lastname@example.org